Join Ashland Community Federal Credit Union
Membership Eligibility Requirements:
Live, work, worship, or go to school in Ashland County
Items needed to open an account with Ashland Community Federal Credit Union
- Two (2) forms of identification.
- Photo ID, Student ID, Concealed weapon ID, or a Military ID. ( must have one form of ID with a picture on it)
- 2nd form of identification can be:
- Credit card, social security card, paystub, utility bill, or a birth certificate.
- A piece of mail with your name and current address on it (utility bill, credit card statement, bank statement, etc.) for address verification
- $25.00 share (savings) account is all you need to be a member.
Come down to the office today and open up an account.
Large enough to SERVE, Small enough to CARE!
Board of Directors: